From shaping strategies to digitizing business, IT One offers a range of opportunities for graduates. We look for passionate individuals who are looking to build an extraordinary career while helping businesses transform into high-performing organizations.
Our business is fast paced and dynamic. Experienced professionals join us to take their specialized skills to the next level. Grow your talent, passion and aspiration at IT One. Together, we unlock opportunities while helping clients’ businesses transform into high-performing organizations.
Training & Career Development
We provide opportunities to learn through training for all employees. You will find a variety of opportunities to grow your career, build market-relevant skills and develop leadership capabilities. At IT One you can continuously build your skills through coaching, training, collaboration and on the job experience.
- Online training
- Class room training
- On the job training
- Career Counseling
Our work environments use the latest technology and tools to support a healthy and productive work experience. As an IT One employee, you can expect a work environment that:
- Emphasizes team-based activities
- Encourage knowledge sharing
- Addresses new generations of workers who have different expectations and requirements
- Leverage new technologies to support the increasingly mobile and distributed nature of our work
- Lowers our carbon footprint through digital communication and collaboration
- In your role, you will help deliver high performance to our clients
We offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community.
SAP Consultant for all module
- Analyze, design, code, enhancement and maintenance SAP module.
- Create functional spec of SAP in responsible module
- Build, test and run of application development project to serve customer business needs Create Document to support project
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Fresh grad are encouraged to apply
- Strong sense of ownership and high level of accountability
- Able to work multiple activities concurrently and as a team
- Knowledge of advanced applications and leading software packages
- Good command of English language
Infrastructure Technical Support Analyst
Check, compile and maintain documents and records of contractual documents
Consolidate invoicing data
Prepare customers’ bills and mail to customers.
Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
Diploma or Higher in Accountancy, Finance or relevance
Has a good command of the English language, both verbal and written
Strong attention to detail
Has computer literacy to use PC and billing systems
- Enjoy or be familiar with dynamic environment
SAP Authorization Analyst / Senior Analyst
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Software Developer / SAP Consultant / Tester (welcome new grad)
Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Consultant / Team lead
- Design, plan, implement Microsolf Dynamics module.
- Lead the team to provide the maximize solution to the customer.